Happy news, last week’s post How to Keep It Together When Life Goes Wrong made this week’s IFB roundup! I am so thankful to be chosen along with such other talented bloggers! Make sure to check out these other great links!
Links à la Mode, June 11
- Attire Club: Fashion, History & Money: 32 Fashion Facts
- Bookish & Bells: How Your Personal Style Is Like a Long-Term Relationship
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board—Sun Kissed Eyes
- Distinguished Diva: An Abandoned Housing Project in Athens
- Everyday Starlet: How to Style a Wavy Lob
- Fashion Blender: Layering for Warmth in Winter
- Fashion, Trends & More: Check Out My $2 Outfit
- In the Grey: Tales of a Fashion Freelancer
- Kremb de la Kremb: The Best Bikini Style for Women Over 40
- Petite Career Girl: How to Choose a Tailor
- Ms. Fabulous: SF’s Clarion Alley—Art and Graffiti in Fashion
- Riva La Diva: DIY Elizabeth and James Sheer Skirt
- Saltwater Sparkle: The 10 Commandments of Shopping
- Sassy Plus Blog: A Plus-Size Closet Sale
- Splash of Teal: How to Keep It Together When Life Goes Wrong
- Suzanne Carillo: Trust the Camera, Not Your Mirror
- That Paki Blog: Writing for Yourself
- The Sugar Ribbon: Staying Current Without Breaking the Bank
- We Are Ready Made: Gucci’s New Deal in New York
- XO Style Stalker: How to Dress Like a ’90s Girl
1. Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission rules here. Then submit your links on our Facebook page in the comments section of this post.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.